Due to the Coronavirus emergency, it has become vitally important to guarantee the cold chain supply of pharmaceutical and e-commerce food products
The purpose of the Cold Chain is to best preserve the product, guaranteeing its integrity, hygiene standards and food safety. Not only frozen products have to respect the cold chain, but also chilled foods, whose storage temperature is around 5 ° C. In the pharmaceutical sector, products generally require to be transported at two temperature ranges, from + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C (refrigerated) or from 15 ° C to 25 ° C (ambient temperature)
As an alternative to the bulky EPS cases, ISONOVA supplies a flat-packed packaging solution to guarantee optimized transportation at controlled temperature with the ISOLAMBOX systems:
- – Isolambox made of LAMINIL®, foam board panel in XPS produced in a continuous cycle, without the aid of CFC or HCFC. The XPS sheet can be laminated to Kraft paper on one or both sides and / or to plasticized paper in P.E.T. metallic silver / gold on one or both sides for solar rays protection. This solution combined with EPS walls can preserve the content at ambient and refrigerated temperatures, up to 48H. This product is entirely customizable in size, model and printing personalization. The boxes today are also available, on request, in the eco-sustainable BIOLAMINIL® version (improved degradability polystyrene).
- – Isolambox Coldfold® are collapsible 4.5cm EPS boxes delivered flat ready for fast assembly to preserve the contents at refrigerated and frozen temperatures up to 48H. This is a completely revolutionary product that allows to obtain the maximum performance in terms of thermal insulation by optimizing the space in the warehouse and during transport. The perfect alternative to the classic polystyrene case. These boxes can also be combined with the customizable Isolambox to obtain a customized pack. Made of 98% air & 100% recyclable!
- – Isolambox Coldfold® RE-USABLE are collapsible in 3cm thick EPP boxes delivered flat ready for assembly. This is a completely revolutionary product that allows to obtain the maximum performance in terms of thermal insulation and by optimizing space in the warehouse and during transport. The perfect alternative to the bulky polystyrene case or the non-recyclable cooler bag. These boxes are reusable, can be washed and reused thanks to their incredible mechanical resistance. Made of 98% air & 100% recyclable!
The qualities of our thermal packaging are numerous:
- the transport of flat and unassembled cases guarantees a reduction of up to 80% of the weight and volume during transport
- Warehouse storage requires up to 80% less space compared to already assembled packs
- The packaging assembling is done in a few simple steps, when needed, in a few seconds
ISONOVA can offer the right solution to meet the Cold Chain requirements.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org